Valentine's Day Postcard Design
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $201
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 51
- Người chiến thắng: polinamay
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
I want to have designed a special postcard for my sweetheart for Valentine's Day because we won't spending it together.
The image should have the standard postcard of your design choice:
It should contain no text (unless short and inside drawing concept), I will take care of it.
I want a drawing that contains severals of the following themes, allusions, images and should follow the design suggestions listed here to any combinaison you find inspiring for your concept.
- Her name is Luna, so allusions to the Moon are obvious. We have one about her been the Full Luna "Moon". She calls her inner world: Lunalandia.
- I nicknamed her Pegasus, because she is a Horse in Chinese Astrology and with her imagination, she is definetly a flying one.
- In western astrology she is a Cancer ascendant Leo.
- We have an inside about her innerworld having multicolor flowers everywhere. (This reference is mandatory)
- We have a running gag of me coming in an hellicoper rescue to safety mission to sweep her away (because we are often appart).
- She is Argentinean and is a star Tango performer. Here's links to her dancing:
- She loves photography, she gets completely into her inner world when she takes pictures..
- She is very small and tiny, but has lots and lots of drive and a huge presence and personality. She has very deep sensuality and sensitivity and wonderfull feminity that is well balanced by her strong character,
- She is very witty, very curious and intelligent, and irreverent.
- She Loves cat and she used to have 2 black cats named both "India", and everywhere she goes she ends up feeding cats, and we joke she often calls them India too...
- I also nicknamed her Play (beach/ and allusion to been a Player "big roller") because she loves the beach so much.
The design should be something between the horse picture (which she realy love as an emblem of herself, particularly that elegant design) I have put with some irreverence of "The Beatles: Yellow Submarine" movie; I am thinking of "Lucie (Luna) in the Sky with Diamonds", but it shouldn't be just a complete copy reference of the Beatles movie's style, just the vibe and concept of it. She loves Henri Matisse painting and sometimes draws similars abstract drawings.
She has an exploded inner world, very irreverent: I remmber her describing me how one of her artist girlfriend and her went to the bazaar and bought all type of crazy props to do a kish roccocco photo shoot; she really like this.
I have included a caricature of herself she likes, photos of her I think reprents her well.
Let me know if you need precision of ideas here. You should use as much as you need not obligatory to cram all of them in your concept; even if with her flower everywhere inner world she probably would.