Write some Articles
- Tình trạng: Pending
- Giải thưởng: $63
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 22
- Người chiến thắng: prisprizzy
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
Please read all requirements carefully. This a contest where the best article wins the award. Entries that do not follow the rules will be rejected without explanation. The contestants are, hence, requested to read the requirements before submitting their entry
- The article must be between 400-500 words written in simple English.
- Check grammar and spelling before submitting entry.
- The article must be understood clearly by a 17 year old student. If I am unable to understand the article, most likely the 17 year old student will not understand either.
- The article must be original. Each entry will be put on online plagiarism checker. Any article that fails plagiarism test will be removed from list of entries.
- No preaching absolutely. All information must come from the website scholar.google.com. This is the most important rule. (For example, "You must not sleep during the daytime" is wrong sentence. The correct sentence would be "You must not sleep during the daytime because research by Dr. John at Oxford University shows that ..........").
- No baseless arguments on the article without data to support that argument. If there is an idea proposed on the article that is not backed up by proper inference, that entry will be rejected.
- All citations must be hyperlinked.
- zero personal opinions in the article. Any baseless inferences in article without link to a published research on [login to view URL] will be rejected.
- No ranting. Must not repeat same idea again.
- Must have a clear opening and a clear closing and must be interesting to read. Anecdotes, folklore, or stories are ok as long as they support the main article. But should not be the centerpiece of the article
- The topic for this article is "How to write an effective Admission Essay"