Write the Second Chapter of My Book
- Tình trạng: Closed
- Giải thưởng: $150
- Các bài thi đã nhận: 8
- Người chiến thắng: DionisioDotono
Tóm tắt cuộc thi
EDIT: If you're intending to submit, but the parameters (time, money, etc.) aren't right, drop me a line. I'm a flexible guy.
I've written chapter one and outlined the rest of this fantasy novel. Your task is to write chapter two (2000-3000 words, give or take a few hundred, should suffice). Winner gets the prize money and all high-quality entries will all be invited to bid on--and given special consideration for--my next project, which will be to ghostwrite the rest of the novel (about 23 chapters in total, so you'd have to write 21 chapters yourself, but you'll have a few months to do it). By submitting an entry to this project, you agree that I own sole rights to all material submitted. I thank you for your service!
Some more things:
1. I named my username after the main character, and neither are my real name in life. That would be weird.
2. Feedback on an appropriate size for the prize money is welcome in the comments. I do not know what the market expects for decent-quality work in a contest format. I tried to offer a higher price than I would normally pay for one chapter, simply because while someone is guaranteed to win, there's no guarantee that that someone is you.
3. I'm obviously reluctant to publicly post the full outline just now. Some things are hinted at in the first chapter, and they won't make sense until later. Just use your imagination as to what they might mean, or ask a question. :)
4. Don't sweat it if you can't stick to the outline 100%, and if inspiration strikes you, feel free to deviate a little. Creativity will be rewarded. I'm really just looking for someone who can put together a coherent story from an outline here.
Các kĩ năng yêu cầu
Phản hồi của người thuê
“High quality, and highly recommended.”
Ishmael17, United States.