Hiện mình đang cần tuyển một bạn partner cộng tác lâu dài và có cơ hội trở thành co-founder nếu có năng lực tốt và đam mê, mục đích dự án là thiết kế và dựng các clip quảng cáo và giới thiệu tương tự như clip sau: [đăng nhập để xem URL] Yêu cầu các bạn c&oacu...
Xin chào HVTSoft ! Hiện tại cty tôi đang cần outsourcing big game trên android, ios và có thể có HTML (WEB) dự án sẽ được thảo luận contact trực tiếp. Xin vui lòng long liên hệ lại qua email: [đăng nhập để xem URL]@[đăng nhập để xem URL] Thanks ! Note: xin vui lòng không ACCEPT PROJECT này, thanks!
...am struggling to provide enough content on the blog as well as updating all social media. For this reason I would like to offer the following position: I am looking to hire a buisness partner who will run 40% of the company and therefore earn 40% of all the profits. (I will run the other 60%.) Duties will include: .Hunting and researching the internet
A very good afternoon to all the terrific Indian bloggers and budding writers out there! We recently started a website. It is about books and we are currently looking for up to 5 writers who can do the one-time job of writing an article for the same. The article should be related to how you fell in love with books, or how reading changed your life
We are looking to hiring 10 long-term freelancer partners for transcribing handwritten documents. We have handwritten notes need to be transcribed into typed documents every week. The content of these notes is college-level academic notes that are Mathematics, Economics or Science related. Freelancers familiar with these topics are preferred. A short
I need you to write some content for a website. Social media impact on indian people positively and also the negative and destructive impact of reports that media house show on indian people
I would like to invite some individual or firm to be our partner in US. We are a small drafting studio that offers shop drawings, visualization and solar permit package. And were looking to get us some leads within US. Please see us at [đăng nhập để xem URL] to learn more about us.
I am looking for good partner who can work with me for a long time. Candidate must have English skills(fluent). Also it is good for him to have web skills.(but its not big problem) Anyway I hope your help. Thanks. PS: European and American freelancers are bonus. Indian and Pakistan, Banguladesh freelancers, dont bid. I wont work with you!
I am looking for a Telugu and English news writers to cover south indian politics and movie news.. Need atleast 10 news articles per day and will pay 25/- per article..
Webshop Creation with Shopware: We are looking for a partner in developing! Interesting projects and a longtime partnership. German digital agency. First project we would need you for: complete establishment of the current Shopware version and integration of all the needed features (mail, shipping requirements, payment, start - 404 - contact - .
Recommended Software: AFTER EFFECT More Details On chat