...of marbles. 1% of the marbles are red, the remaining 99% are black. Case 1: If I randomly withdraw 1000 marbles from the jar, I will get approximately 100 red marbles. Right? Case 2: I withdraw 5 ( = N) marbles at a time and repeat that 10000 times. Each time I am looking for at least one red marble in the 5 that withdrew. So, on average, how may red
...(preferably) to help us in opening a US bank account. We are looking to open a US based bank account, as a UK company, in our official company name. We have a decade of trading records, and are looking for the most flexible bank and reliable bank with the least fees. This job is payment for your knowledge and experience in this area, ...
wrote a proposal PHD level Heading should be Introduction literature review Research Methodology Research outcome Aim of the Research Research Questions Data Analysis Current level of research skill & Area of Support: References
i want to Run Amazon business but I don't want to mention to my bank this as this is not something they promote in Estonia. I want a simple import-export plan for the bank export from China manufacturing to the United Kingdom or Germany. that will convince banks i have a legit business plan and they clear be to open up a LLC bank acc...
Hi Guys, I am looking for someone to design 3-4 banners. Following are the details. Domain: banking Services: Housing Loan, Saving account, Digital banking Colour Code : RGB(83, 49, 123) & White (254, 253, 255) Timeline: 48 hour Usage: Image will be used for the billboard. So one highlighted service per image will be great. Initial for entry:
I need the pdf file of an existing Bank of America statement to be converted into a WORKING TEMPLATE where ALL of the data in the tables can be changed, removed or added while keeping the same format. Hence, I need to keep the identical Graphics, Format and Template of this statement; however, I want to be able to change the figures and data. I will
Project Description HI THERE I NEED EMV CHIP BANK CARD WRITER /READER SOFTWARE THAT CAN BE USED WITH MSR 206 IC chip and magnetic stripe or any other similar reader card encoder reader writer new model of MSR .THE SOFTWARE MUST BE USER FRIENDLY .I MUST BE ABLE TO USE THE SOFTWARE TO WRITE EMV CHIP CARD INFORMATION INTO AN EMPTY EMV BLANK CHIP
We need our own wallet system which can be ...get a unique wallet address from his login, and use it to send and withdraw coins from his account. Wallets system should be able to integrate with exchanges like bitstamp or Kraken, so the coins will be transfered to those exchagnes once user deposit. Please share your sample work related to the project.
Need Android App for Telecaller and Field executive Lead management for bank Credit Card and loan, Quete only Who done already & Show me same
...have a stealth paypal account that has been limited and has 400usd in it to withdraw. The 180 day hold period has passed and the money is sitting there to be withdrawn but I am unable to withdraw it as it won't let me link a bank account it comes up with error message 'We were unable to process your bank a...
Greetings, I need a telegram bot with in build keyboard, and my investors should have the option to invest bitcoin, and get daily profit, and withdraw them anytime they need. if any one can develop the bot for me, i have the script for it already for my website, if you can use the script on my new telegram bot , i can give that too. I am looking for
I want a small application for banking purpose only the bank people will use. There will be two users customer executive and cashier.. No need of customer registration etc.. everything will be present in the DB. There will be four tables. And I want the application to be developed in .net mvc using entity framework. Remaining everything I will tell
Hi, I need to create a Laravel5.6 feature to manage affiliates of my multi-users digital products marketplace (MULTI-SESSIONS and MULTI-PRODUCTS SCRIPT). - Allow the user to request from the seller the approval to promote one or more of his products - The seller see the referral request in his membership area, he can approve or reject any request
I will like to add some custom tabs on this plugin, you can access the plugin here [đăng nhập để xem URL] I am using Enfold theme and woo commerce for affiliate marketing this is an affiliate plugin, we are using it on our website for affiliate