Analog/Mixed Signal/Digital (AMD) design is a specialized field of engineering which utilizes analog, digital and mixed-signal devices to build functioning systems and devices. AMD design engineers navigate the technicalities of complex circuits, pushing the boundaries of computing and communication technology to new heights with the help of their extensive understanding of electronics. They can develop powerful analog and mixed-signal systems that form the backbone of modern society—from cellphones and headphones to automotive sensors and medical equipment. By harnessing their knowledge, AMD design engineers are able to create functional systems with tremendous power and reliability.
Here’s some projects that our expert Design Engineers made real:
- Developed ruggedized embedded audio processor for use in extreme temperatures.
- Programmed a 3D card reader capable of performing ultra-precise direct analysis of solid materials.
- Designed an energy harvesting device that gathers power from environmental sources.
- Utilized motion sensors to improve navigational accuracy in unmanned vehicles.
- Provided strategic design solutions that enhance EEG monitoring precision.
If you are looking for an AMD design engineer to help you realize your project, Freelancer has the best selection of professionals ready to provide comprehensive solutions that bring your ideas to life. From embedded audio processors and 3D card readers to energy harvesting devices and motion sensors—our experts are simply unparalleled in their field. Post your project today and experience for yourself the difference that our Design Engineers can make!Từ 1,290 nhận xét, các khách hàng đã đánh giá Design Engineers 4.93 trên 5 sao.
Thuê Design Engineers