Building Information Modeling (BIM) is an advanced form of architecture and engineering design that uses a 3D virtual model to simulate and visualize a building's physical and functional characteristics. BIM involves the use of specialized software to create detailed physical and interactive models of buildings, which are then used to create a comprehensive set of data that can be used to make well-informed decisions while designing and constructing a building. A Building Information Modeling Designer is an expert who specializes in creating comprehensive 3D models of buildings using BIM software, adding additional information to each component such as materials, safety requirements, cost calculations and sustainability measures.
Here's some projects our expert Building Information Modeling Designers made real:
- Utilizing the latest IESVE technology to design energy efficient buildings
- Establishing a standarized Revit MEP model to achieve project efficiency
- Developing plans for house renovations and extensions from initial design stage through completion
- Analyzing and estimating the costs associated with constructing a BIM model
- Creating high fidelity Revit models from point clouds for cell towers
- Developing algorithms for strategic alignment systems with multiple agents
- Researching on how IT projects can improve the performance of businesses
- Calculating the total cost of ownership for different kinds of cars
At Freelancer.com, we invite clients to benefit from our top notch Building Information Modeling Designers’ expertise. Our marketplace offers clients access to highly qualified experts who have expertise in working with various BIM software tools such as Revit and IESVE. If you are looking for help creating an architectural or engineering design project, let our experienced Building Information Modelling Designers help you get it done quickly and accurately – post your project now on Freelancer.com!Từ 6,509 nhận xét, các khách hàng đã đánh giá Building Information Modeling Designers 4.85 trên 5 sao.
Thuê Building Information Modeling Designers
I am looking for a programmer who can develop solver code for a 3D model to calculate heat loss. The programming language of choice is Python or C# and the 3D model will be a building structure requiring high accuracy for the results. An experienced programmer specializing in the development of such solver code is needed to ensure the expectations are met. The solver code must be able to have varying model sizes. External libraries can be used for this task however they will need to be clearly documented so our developers can understand them. There are two test cases in the attached specification which require to be accurately modelled and the ISO documentation is attached for reference.