Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) represent digital assets that are unique, verifiable, and fully owned by you. An NFT expert is someone who specializes in understanding the blockchain technology and developing, maintaining, and managing all aspects of an NFT. Depending on the needs of the client, an experienced NFT expert can help craft original concepts around minting, token issuance, wallets and secondary marketplaces.
Here's some projects our expert Non-fungible Tokens (NFT) made real:
- Creating bot alerts for Sorare players
- Integrating wallets for minting 3D NFTs on different blockchains
- Developing custodial wallets that operate with Bluetooth technology
- Adding their NAME to publicly viewable blockchains
- Drafting requirements documents for smart contract projects
- Crafting a gamified raffle on Aptos Blockchain
- Building an MP3 sales, streaming and NFT marketplace on XRP Ledger Blockchain
- Developing a token marketplace, along with staking and miner dapps on multiple blockchains
- Designing a webpage with web3modal integration
- Creating frontend systems for a NFT staking game, with accompanying smart contracts
With the growing interest in blockchain technology specifically in regards to NFTs, engaging with a highly experienced Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) expert is key to creating a reliable custom product or solution. We invite you to post your own project on Freelancer.com so you can find the right expert to build your unique product or solution.Từ 36,168 nhận xét, các khách hàng đã đánh giá Non-fungible Tokens (NFT) Experts 4.81 trên 5 sao.
Thuê Non-fungible Tokens (NFT) Experts
I have attached detailed requirements for business logic that needs to be developed and tested in a solidity smart contract (with generated ABI). Please provide recommendations in improvements to logic as you see fit. For further context Project is Hyperledger Besu private network with Hyperledger Firefly super node used for orchestration Currently using this sample ERC20 contract on Besu, () All accounts will have a balance of ERC20 token with symbol AUD, representing Australian Dollar A central wallet mints all ERC721 and ERC20 tokens for the platform.