Predictive Site Survey is the process of gathering wireless data at a publicly accessible site to analyze the wireless environment, examine the interference present, identify any configurations errors or optimization opportunities, and provide actionable steps that lead to successful deployments. A Wireless Site Engineer can complete anything from study setup and data collection to spectrum analysis and providing recommendations tailored to the results of that analysis.
Having a Wireless Site Engineer on board allows clients to save time and money on their investments in wireless networks. That’s why predictive site survey has become an integral part of any successful deployment. It helps clients ensure their wireless networks are ready for anticipated traffic loads and provide the most cost-effective solution for the company.
Here's some projects that our expert Wireless Site Engineer made real:
- Provided assistance in establishing reliable and cost-effective Wi-Fi networks
- Analyzed current GPS frequencies for allocation of LTE bands
- Updated existing ancillary systems like RFID scanners
- Upgraded existing system components such as antennas, base stations, transceivers etc.
- Investigated performance issues to optimize cell-site availability across wide-area networks
Whether you need assistance with setting up a network or are looking for reliable service upgrades, our expert Wireless Engineers can handle a variety of complex tasks. We have helped our clients to save time and money all while ensuring successful deployments, so get in touch today with your project and start utilizing our predictive site survey team’s knowledge, innovative solutions, and experience! Invite a Wireless Site Engineer on Freelancer.com and make your project a success!Từ 194 nhận xét, các khách hàng đã đánh giá Wireless Site Engineers 4.99 trên 5 sao.
Thuê Wireless Site Engineers