Tattoo Design is an art form where an experienced design artist can create beautiful and meaningful pieces of artwork on the skin of a person. A Tattoo Designer is able to craft a variety of images, symbols, and themes that reflect an individual’s identity, message or story. As a result of their training and expertise, Tattoo Designers are proficient in understanding the anatomy of the human body and its fragility so they are able to customize and modify designs in order to fit seamlessly on any area of the body.
Here’s some projects that our expert Tattoo Designers made real:
- Custom Instillations drawing highly intricate, visible symbols that reflect the client’s unique tastes
- Complex designs combining images and text symbolizing particular stories or personal messages
- Compositions using bolder lines emphasizing certain themes or characters
- Simple abstraction pieces conveying a feeling, message without being overly complicated
- Japanese style illustrations illustrating a traditional iconography from geography specific culture
Through Freelancer.com, clients have been able to find experienced and talented Tattoo Designers from all around the world to meet their needs in an affordable manner. Investing in a good sign requires skill, precision and creativity which is why such projects are best undertaken by an experienced designer. By posting an project on Freelancer.com for hiring a professional Tattoo Designer, clients can get extremely creative pieces that reflect their unique ideas or feelings. Don't hesitate - post your project now on Freelancer.com and find your perfect match!Từ 92,157 nhận xét, các khách hàng đã đánh giá Tattoo Designers 4.92 trên 5 sao.
Thuê Tattoo Designers
I'm looking for an experienced design artist to create an eye-catching wrist tattoo design for me which draws on geometric elements and is complimented by a splash of watercolour. The size of the design should be smaller, up to 4 inches, and should contain some black and grey geometric or realistic elements with an imaginative pop of colour added via watercolour. The focus of the tattoo should be the eyes. The owl type has to be a small owl (athene noctua). I know what I want the final look to be and am excited to see what a talented artist can create!