Urban Design is an approach to the design of cities and towns whereby physical, social, economic and ecological aspects are considered in the development of built environments. It combines urban planning, architecture and landscape architecture to create a vision and plan that provides structure, promotes accessibility and creates a unique identity for cities and towns. Working with an Urban Designer and creating a developed plan for your city or town can enhance livability, sustainability, public health and economic development on both individual building and neighborhood scales.
Urban Designers that are hired through Freelancer.com are knowledgeable in areas such as urban planning, infrastructure design, heritage conservation and urban spatial analysis. They use principles of design and tools such as GIS to develop creative illustrative approaches to problem solving that look into many aspects of the urban environment.
Here's some projects that our expert Urban Designer made real:
- Creating visionary planning models that balance environmental conservation, aesthetics and economic development
- Developing city guides or applications that represent specific regions, environments or examples of best practice in various areas
- Designing 3D models of efficient energy systems for cities as well as for individual buildings
- Crafting imaginative interactive visualizations like using VR headsets or multi-channel LCD screens
- Constructing energy-saving public infrastructures like green walls, bicycle paths, pedestrian walkways and parks
As you can see from these examples of what the expert Urban Designers from Freelancer.com have made real, hiring an Urban Designer can create a unique identity for your city or town that merges beauty with efficiency while enhancing the livability factor. If you are looking to bring an interesting dynamic to your project then post your own project on Freelancer.com and hire an Urban Designer today!Từ 10,940 nhận xét, các khách hàng đã đánh giá Urban Designers 4.9 trên 5 sao.
Thuê Urban Designers