I am looking for a person/agency to help me with the following materials:
1) Poster: 11 x 17, Bleed, Full Color
2) Flyer (two-sided): Bleed, Full Color, Size: 4.75" W x 4.75"H
3) Two Advertisements: Size: 4.05“W x 1.66“H (newspaper) + 300 pixels x 250 pixels (for website)
Things that need to go in the materials:
• Tag Line: Local Events (but you may keep out if you think that what should be the direction)
• Website Address: www.cityfusion.ca or Cityfusion.ca
• Imagery that says: Night Life
DIRECTION OF MATERIALS
1) Poster – eye catching, pleasing to the eye. A person will walk by and need to see that this is a poster that promotes the night life and that they need to visit Cityfusion.ca to find events happening in their city.
2) Flyer (two sided)
• Side One (front) - This will be the same as the poster and advertisement.
• Side Two (back) – I am promoting Valentine’s Day for this Flyer. We will pick 4 events that will be promoted from the website. In this case pick four events that will be promoted. So it will show the four images, title of the event and venue that is hosting the event.
• See venue Page for inspiration: http://www.cityfusion.ca/venues/
• Put on the Venue, Title of Event, and Valentine ’s Day. 4 Events to promote on the back of the flyer.
• I created an ad that showed people’s hands in the air like at a concert but it does not say Night Life, only concert. Need one that says night life. Plus the ad got lost in the crowed of other events. See ad on page 21: http://issuu.com/verb/docs/verb_issue_s275_jan_31-feb_6_14/1?e=2571149/6552182
BRAND OF MATERIALS (what I want to go for)
• Eye catching (stand out)
COLORS OF CITYFUSION:
• See image attached
• People aged 19-30
• Enjoy the Night Life: bars, concerts, 19+ events
• male or female.
• Looking for a place to take their date or partner
I WILL CHOOSE WINNER SATURDAY MORNING AND HAVE MATERIALS TO PRINTERS BY SATURDAY, SO CAN START HANDING OUT MATERIALS BY SUNDAY/MONDAY.
BLOW ME AWAY.
Attached (not saying copy but something I liked - don't copy but see what my thoughts are)
- Old poster I thought I wanted but it said concert versus night life.
- Old Ad I used but it also said concert and didn't stand out enough. I thought.