I got a blender scene which has the following:
1. Camera movement already set.
2. Environment already done, with tile floor wall and roof everything.
3. Volumetric capture data as obj sequence already placed in.
What I need to accomplish:
1. The blade at frame149, it needs to stick to his hand and moves perfectly with the actor. I couldn't capture the real blade since the blade was too shiny and reflective, could never capture that using photogrammetry.
2. Lighting and textures so that the final render would look realistic. Right now it's very cartoonish.
Total duration for this sequence is 450 frames. Let me know what you can do.
21 freelancer chào giá trung bình$158 cho công việc này
Hello, Do you need the blade to be remodeled? I can do that for you. As for the animation It's an easy fix. Lighting and texturing you need to specify what and how much texturing do you require.
i can parent blade to the characters hand for just 100$ and will take only 3 days to complete this work and i will provide good texture and render it in cycles engine so it doesnot look cartoonish