Scope of work:
Need expertise in detecting the outer boundaries of a human hand (palm and forearm) using a regular camera, the hand would be placed at a constant distance from the camera and against a contrasting background. The developer should be able to:
1. Map the exact outer contour of the palm and forearm
2. Measure the dimensions of the hand in cms and provide a bounding box showing the length and width.
3. Provide a vector image of the outer boundary/contour in a 1:1 scale as output for each scan/picture.
4. Provide source code/know-how for integration with other software and code.
1. Using a depth-sensing camera, scan the hand (palm and forearm) and provide the data in a format easily readable by 3d software - STEP, IGES, SLDPRT, 3DM, IPT, SAT, X_T on a 1:1 scale.
2. Provide code/software know-how for integration with other software.