Get Articles Written
Dự án này đã nhận được 36 lượt đặt giá từ các freelancer tài năng với mức đặt giá trung bình là $263 AUD.Nhận tin báo giá cho dự án tương tự
Ngân sách dự án$30 - $250 AUD
Tổng đặt giá36
Mô tả dự án
I operate an online store store that sells adult entertainment products to Australian customers. The customer demographic is 50% gay men, 45% straight women and 5% straight men. Because the products are sex related and perhaps taboo, privacy and discretion are valued by many customers.
- This is an Australian site, so the author should preferably be either an Australian or Kiwi or alternatively be able to write like an Australian or Kiwi.
- I would not expect this to take more than 30 minutes to an hour.
- Customers can either check-out of the store as a registered user or as a guest.
- It is quicker to check out as a guest if you're not a registered user, but guests still need to provide their name and address, and a mobile phone or email if they wish to receive shipping tracking info, but the user has almost no control over it.
- If you're a registered user you can view all of your information held by the store and make corrections.
Because of the increased control a user has over their information, registering as a user actually provides a better level of privacy than checking out as a guest.
- I need the above information turned into a (no more than) 300 word blog entry that has the title "Don't be a guest when you can register" (title can be changed) and has the purpose of convincing/persuading customers to register as users instead of checking out as guests.
- 300 words is the maximum, as it needs to be quick and pithy and not leave customers thinking they could have registered in the time it took them to read the article.
Muốn kiếm tiến?
- Hạn định ngân sách và khung thời gian
- Mô tả đề xuất của bạn
- Nhận thanh toán cho công việc của bạn
Thuê những Freelancer đã đặt giá trong dự án này
Bạn đang tìm việc làm?
Làm việc cho những dự án như dự án này và kiếm tiền tại nhà!Đăng ký ngay
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online