its about jean paul sartre No exit
3. Gilbert (Beauvoir)-- pessimistic view (bottom of p. 115-early middle of 116)
4. Gilbert (Beauvoir)-- more optimistic view (middle of 116)
5. -Whitaker-- characters objectifying themselves
6. Whitaker-- "mutual blockage" [& maybe] his seeming change at the end of his article.
7. -Garcin's attitude/behavior toward Estelle
8. Garcin's attitude/behavior toward Inez
9. - Estelle's attitude/behavior toward Inez
10. Estelle's attitude/behavior toward Garcin
11. - Inez's attitude/behavior toward Estelle
12. Inez's attitude/behavior toward Garcin
13. Conclusion (ending of play, then thesis and summary of support
1750 to 1900 words
plus block quotes
u have to quote each of the secondary sources (Gilbert and Whitaker)
lease quote the play between 9 and 12 times and quote each of the secondary sources
and please can you use literary tens dialogue and trope course of your analysis
1750 to 1900 words
please quote the play between 9 and 12 time and quote each of the secondary sources that supplied (Gilbert and whitaker at lease twice)
Thesis Question:is darters existentialist position expressed through the play ? does this perspective have fundamentally pessimistic view of existence and human interaction or is there a possibility of individual fulfillment and satisfactory human interaction or does the answer lie somewhere in between pessimism and positive possibilities
first body paragraph analyze and evaluate an import aspect of each two critics interpretation of play
17 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $146 cho công việc này
Hello, DON'T AWARD PROJECT BEFORE DISCUSSION, I have few questions to ask, knock me for further discussion, I have 5 years experience in this skills thank you!
Hello there, I have seen your required instructions and having worked on similar tasks, I am delighted to let you know that I can deliver it in time and ensure that you receive top-notch work.