Hello, We are looking to hire a freelance writer or any reputed professional company, who can write minimum 3 news article/each category on daily basis for continuously about 3 months.
Instruction: - We will send you News Topic along with Source URL, you just need to make a fresh rewrite from scratch.
The writer must select or choose news article to rewrite from Google News categories, which are as under:
NOTE: Please quote interested ‘Category’ in your bid.
1. The successful candidate will require to research and re-write 3 unique news articles (between 300 - 800 words) each day i.e. from Monday to Saturday. The article content should be news and NOT any type of promotions.
2. You do need to proofread the articles before sending them.
3. Each article should be written using Microsoft Word or compatible software and includes links to resource sites used for reference.
4. Each article must be completed with good grammar, punctuation, spelling and they must pass Copyscape premium.
5. Please do not use any software to spin the content or try to replace news content with synonym to make it pass Copyscape, if we found that you are using such practices, then we will immediate cancel the deal as well as any due payment.
6. Articles, Titles, and Quotations must pass Copyscape. Any results, which show any copied content on Copyscape Premium or Google Search Engine will not be accepted, will be treated as duplicated content, in which case you will not be eligible for payment.
NOTE : When you rewrite an article for us, we receive exclusive and complete copyright to all work purchased. You are not allowed to resell, reuse, rewrite or give away or use these articles in any other way.
Payments : Payments will be made weekly via Freelancer milestone payments or otherwise agreed upon.
I am looking to build strong relationship with winning bidder to continue an ongoing working relationship, so only serious freelancer should need to apply.
As this is medium term contact, so i expect good reasonable quote from bidders. So, please quote your bid smartly according to competition.