We are using the following Class Library ([url removed, login to view]) to parse a set of files with subtitles and store the content of the file (string by string) into a SQL Server table with the following structure.
The process works fine, now, we would like to output the content from the database into the right format.
I would like a programmer to write a program in c# that:
1) will loop through a List<Strings> which contains the String, StartTime and EndTime.
2) will check for the extension -dynamically- and will select the right method to recreate the file and output similar to the way the class library SubtitlesParser (mentioned above) works.
3) The response should be format the file on the fly and allow the user to save or download.
4) The output should be UTF-8
5) In case of an error, the catch should provide enough information of the string that caused the error.
Again, we DO NOT need the sql server store procedure to extract the data, assume that you already have the data in a List<object>, just loop through it and format it accordingly.
The class library support the following formats.
MicroDvd [url removed, login to view]
SubRip [url removed, login to view]
SubStationAlpha [url removed, login to view]
SubViewer [url removed, login to view]
TTML [url removed, login to view]
WebVTT [url removed, login to view]
Youtube specific XML format [url removed, login to view]
32 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $260 cho công việc này
As description in your requirement. I'm sure to complete this tool for you. inbox me if you have any question about my skill or this project. Thank for your attention HuyPQ.
Hi,dear. I am a senior software developer. I have just checked your project report, I am able to perform this task with my developer team. I am looking forward to your proposal...
Hello, I have more than 5 years of experience in C# programming. I would love to do your project and I can assure you that I will provide you the best service.