Elyptol is a manufacturer of natural hand sanitizing products using natural & botanical ingredients that are gentle on the skin, but powerful enough to kill 99.9999% of bacteria, fungi and other germs that can cause disease.
We have created beautiful, sleek and clean designs for our packaging, however we have been told recently by several large chain retail buyers that the message on the ‘front’ of our packaging does not properly convey the uniqueness, effectiveness and benefits of our brand. We are not simply another hand sanitizer!
We are looking for someone to create new copy on the front label that highlights the key benefits of our brand that really resonate with the average consumer.
Here is an overview of our brand’s benefits and key points of distinction:
- Kills 99.9999% of bacteria, fungi and other common germs that can cause disease. We are 1000 times more effective than anything on the shelf at your local supermarket claiming 99.9% effective. We are also antimicrobial, not just antibacterial. This is a word that is currently prominently featured on our label, but we’ve discovered that no one has any idea what this actually means. Antibacterial kills only bacteria, whereas antimicrobial kills bacterial, viruses, fungi and other types of germs and also supports our FDA registration.
- Natural ingredients – No toxic chemicals – We use natural sources of alcohol from sugarcane and corn and denature it with the purest form of Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil – Eucalyptol – where we get our name! Most other competitors of alcohol based sanitizers use isopropyl alcohol – a toxic petroleum based alohol – and denature it with other toxic chemicals that you can’t pronounce.
- Eucalyptus oil gives our products a clean, fresh scent, provides cognitive aromatherapy benefits and odor neutralization. This plant has been used for thousands of years as a natural antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, immune booster and skin repairer.
- No rinse formula leaves hands feeling moisturized - never sticky, dry or cracked
- Safe for kids, people with allergies or sensitive skin and for frequent use
- Vegan, gluten and cruelty free
- FDA registered & Dermatologically tested and recommended
I have attached our current labels of our gel and spray in 2oz, 8oz and 16oz variations along with product images for your review. Please note that the pink areas on the label print in silver foil during production.
Let us know if you have any questions.