We own a spreadsheet car database, I need it modified and formatted as follows:
I will categorize the jobs in 2 sections, one that can be automatized through Excel tools and formulas, and the other where manual labor is required:
The database has a total of 15000 rows.
A. Automated work:
1. Extract from the column “Model (platform) years” two columns:
a. “Model (platform)” will contain only the model name and the platform / generation (where available);
b. “Years” will contain the year period in the format xxxx-xxxx, where not available xxxx-____. Where the information is not available in column “Model (platform) years”, take the years from the columns “Main model”, if available.
2. Extract from the column "Model Name" only the engine type in column “Engine”. Basically, all is needed is to delete the model name.
- BMW - it does not include the model name, so “Engine” will be exactly as “Model Name”.
- Mercedes - it does not include the model name, so “Engine” will be exactly as “Model Name”.
3. Concatenate and populate the column “Engine (Displacement, PS / KW)” the engine type (column “Engine”), displacement in cm3 (from the column “Displacement (cm³)”), PS (column “Power (PS)”), kW (this will need to be transformed from PS: 1 PS = 0.735499 kW). Transformation in kW must be rounded (no decimals).
4. Remove all Vauxhall text from Opel / Vauxhall;
5. Replace all special characters: é > e, ó > o, etc.;
6. Replace the abbreviations from the column “Body Type” with the full name of the body type. The body type abbreviations can be found in the sheet “Legend”.
B. Manual work:
1. Update the column “Manufacturer Category” with the following data as described:
a. VAG - The Volkswagen group: Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Porsche
b. Mercedes - Mercedes and Smart;
c. PSA - Peugeot, Citroen;
d. Asia - All Asian makers without Hyundai and Kia;
e. Alfa Fiat - Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Lancia
f. Ford - Ford and Mazda
g. GM - Opel, Daewoo, Chevrolet, SAAB;
h. Hyundai Kia - Hyundai and Kia;
i. BMW - BMW, Mini and Rolls Royce;
j. Renault - Renault, Nissan, Dacia;
k. Croco - All the rest.
2. Line 830 to 896, separate Audi A6 from Audi 100.
Here is a link to a sample screenshot:
[url removed, login to view]
Please type 222090 if you are up for this job.
73 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $158 cho công việc này
222090, I read and understood your requirements of both automation and manual process and can start the work asap. So i hope you would open a PM to discuss about the work . Regards, Ponsi
222090 Hi, Thanks for the opportunity to bid on this project. I have done such data gathering and research in the past for various clients so that I will provide good service. Regards, Jai