SEEKING FREELANCER BASED IN PHILIPPINES ONLY
I am a web developer and marketer based in California seeking to expand my business offerings into social media management for clients. As part of this process I will need a social media manager to work with me.
Initially, it will be on an hourly / freelance basis but if things go well it may progress into a Full Time position.
• Flawless American English
• Knowledge of American culture, especially regarding purchase decisions
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, New Media or related field or 2 years experience related to Social Media marketing.
• Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text) and language skills
• Knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator (making / editing graphics)
• Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest
• Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube advertising platforms
• Demonstrate social network experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• General understanding of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
• Ability to work independently
• Available early morning local time (6am) so that there is crossover between your timezone and mine
• Managing social media campaigns for multiple Client companies
• Create strategies for building and nurturing Client communities on multiple social platforms (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc).
• Create monthly social media calendars for all platforms based on overall marketing calendars/focus
• Define the social voice of the Client brand and be the brand online editor
• Produce smart, creative, and personalized social content to facilitate and help lead conversations across a variety of social networks.
• Able to shoot, and create content, including gifs, video/animation, etc.
• Drive engagement with content and events, while developing relationships with potential future customers.
• Oversee day-to-day organic social media campaign management across all social media channels
• Create analytics reports
Pay is negotiable depending on experience and will increase for a full time position. To start pay will be lower in order to test you out and see if we work well together.