Build a Website
Dự án này đã nhận được 23 lượt đặt giá từ các freelancer tài năng với mức đặt giá trung bình là ₹129815 INR.Nhận tin báo giá cho dự án tương tự
Ngân sách dự án₹75000 - ₹150000 INR
Tổng đặt giá23
Mô tả dự án
Create and develop user stories, feature list, and asset requirement list to design a video game award website and then create and implement assets and design onto the domain provided (domain is withheld until project awarded). Look at "NAVGTR Award Junky" app on iOS or android to see some of the desired functionality.
Create mockup of home page (minimum) and other pages (optional). Goal is to limit number of pages if possible.
Discuss whether or not to use Wordpress and to what extent.
Design must include the following features:
1. Multiple embedded twitter feeds from outside companies
2. Integration and improvement of functionality of [url removed, login to view] based on an uploaded Excel document
3. Incorporate logo which will be provided, and credit parent company as presenter ("Presents" or "Presented by")
4. Ability to integrate outside polls from [url removed, login to view]
Design must include proprietary "Will Win/Should Win" ranking/prediction/polling system with the following characteristics:
5. Equivalent of ranking/prediction/polling system from [url removed, login to view]
6. Only allow moderated/approved users to enter items into system, with option to provide image asset; devise criteria and method for additional users to attain automatic approval over time and engagement
7. Widget displaying automated graphs of trends in ranking/prediction/polling system, with user able to select and display award and category
8. Allow user interaction without a login, but graphs will only include login activity by default.
9. Registered users identify as industry, press, or fan (user types).
10. Automation of site and social media posts and tweets based on changes in "will win" or "should win" frontrunner status in the industry, press, fan, or overall sector.
11. Automatically reset all contender/nominee asset data on May 1 every year
12. Control panel for admin/owner to set embedded twitter feeds and order, add awards and categories, add or approve users and user rights, adjust auto approval features, add user types, connect social media, adjust May 1 reset date, etc.
13. Login with email, facebook, google, or twitter
In your response/bid, it must be absolutely clear that you read the project, looked at the file(s), if any, and have something intelligent, clear, or informative to say about what you saw, or you will not be considered.
A bidder should identify status as a single freelancer or part of a team using a shared account. Some projects may be too risky to entrust to rotating team members who will not be able to efficiently maintain the consistency of knowledge throughout changes on complex projects. Other projects may be sensitive enough where a single point of accountability limits risk of compound error. Failure to identify status will result in a negative presumption. NO SUBCONTRACTORS WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION.
Please do not reply with long boiler plate messages or credentials, or we will suspect an automated reply and it will count against you. Asking any kind of question showing your insight into the project outcome is considered a major plus.
There should be no expectation for cpanel access, paypal, or use of skype or any other communication outside this venue. Please do not expect or request bonus payments.
All work files must be delivered at end of project, including all files and source code used to make the final product.
Muốn kiếm tiến?
- Hạn định ngân sách và khung thời gian
- Mô tả đề xuất của bạn
- Nhận thanh toán cho công việc của bạn
Thuê những Freelancer đã đặt giá trong dự án này
Bạn đang tìm việc làm?
Làm việc cho những dự án như dự án này và kiếm tiền tại nhà!Đăng ký ngay
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online