The website is to be an online showroom for my services for commercial and residential customers. The website is for a security company that installs and maintains the systems they install.
1) The landing page must have an option for commercial and residential.
2) There will be 8 links on the menu bar - home, mission, services(roll down), blog, about us, specials, support, and contact.
3) The domain will give the options for commercial and residential which will take the end user to either [login to view URL] or [login to view URL]
4) the menu bar will be set at the top for all pages along with the logo above it.
5) both residential and commercial home pages must have rolling images (medium size)
6) below the scrolling images should be 'Services' which will need to support up to a 3x3 or a 4x4 grid for pictures and text.
7) footnote for all pages should have space for company name, address, telephone, email and license number
8) about us - this should be able to support up to 5 people with each having a title and description
9) Mission - this page should have rolling images and text for our mission statement
10) Commercial Services page - CCTV, Intercoms, Burglar Alarms, Voip, Access Control
11) Residential Services page - Security Cameras, Intercom/Door Bell, Burglar and Fire Alarm, Home Automation
12) Each service should also have a service page with a rolling images at the top and space for text on the bottom
13) Each static page - such as about us, contact, mission should also redirect the end user back to their respective sides of residential or commercial.
14) I drew a map with what i would like this to look like and will have pictures uploaded.
15) any questions - call me 917-618-9006
Additional websites of things i would like
1 - I like the size and the rolling slides on the website. [login to view URL]
2 - I like to be able to include logos, links and information about others supporting my business. [login to view URL]
3 - I like the layout for products - which i would use for the services. [login to view URL]
4 - Landing page asks users to choose where they would be most served as residential or business customers. [login to view URL]
5 - I like how this site allows for pictures of the people in the company. [login to view URL] or [login to view URL]