If you have exceptional technical writing skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please take some time to read this entire page:
What things we look for Tutorials:
Payment: $10 to $20
The rules are pretty simple:
● Your tutorial should be based on linux and unix We only consider the submissions with high-quality content.
● Don’t steal other people’s work.
● Write numbered instructions and describe each step professionally.
● All steps should be written at a level anyone can understand.
● Include relevant screenshots and images to supplement the text.
● It would be nice if you write your tutorial in a conversational way.
● Use Sarv name on every Shell or image.
● Include some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section.
● Proofread your tutorial.
We will pay you up to $20 for your efforts - simple as that. Tutorial must be clear and well-written. Our payments are based on tutorials quality. So, in addition payment for tutorials will be subject to review based on quality as well as quantity.
Note: Once we approve your tutorials, Sarv reserves all the right to your writing piece. We reserve the right to edit and adapt the content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
$10 to $20 for short tutorials and explanations.
$20 to $30 for guides.
$20 to $50 for series of guides.
12 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $34 cho công việc này
I have experience teaching several topics (administration, networking, shell script, security) under unix environment (Solaris), also making manuals and documentation for different level of viewers