Building an iPhone & Android application modelled and related to "Uber".
Stage One: Produce working prototype
Stage Two: Testing
Stage Three: Awarding contract for final application
Stage Four: Maintenance and support Contract
This Advert is for stage one
We thought we would add more specification to enable bidders better understand the overall scope of this project.
Stage One: Producing a Working Prototype.
We expect bidders to take a look at the following applications
Although there are tons more, these are the ones we would like to draw inspiration for on this project, this application should be able to work on both the
Back End ( Service Provider)
Application owner/Moderator Interface
As in the case of Uber.
The Uber Rider (The Consumer Side)
The Driver (Service Provider)
Application Owner/Moderator (UBER HEAD QUARTERS)
Users should be able to register on the application using
3. Users (Consumers can search for service providers based on, ratings(feedbacks), proximity (distance to user)
4. Service provider receives request from User. While a copy of that request is also sent to moderator end.
5. Time of start of Job/task and time of end of job is logged accordingly as in the case of Uber.
6. User account/ credit card is debited for Job, Moderator takes commission and balance is paid to service providers wallet
7. User get 3 updates of process the services is still in.(For example when the service delivery started for example parcel taken, parcel in process with location,parcel about to reach in estimated time 3 minutes) Ref CTO.
8. Review process for both user and service provider
9.Create the template Search for services to be multiple, example- Taxi, Food delivery, Cleaner
10. This project must be bug free and it's design must be top notch.
We have increased this projects earning, we expect only serious bidders on this project. Please do not bid if you do not have the pre-requisite experience in App development.
THIS IS FOR A FULLY FUNCTIONAL PROTOTYPE WITH ALL CODES AND GRAPHICS, ONLY A PROTOTYPE IS REQUIRED AT THIS TIME