I need an osCommerce "computer products" storefront. My host has all the application (oscommerce, php, sql, etc) in place to get started on my website. List of some of the detail work to be completed for this project.
1. Make some cosmetic changes with oscommerce integration (fonts, colors, etc.). Customization/integration to fit my "computer estore".
2. Set-up a simple link from my site to my vendor's "real-time" inventory distribution center. Everything is already set on the distribution side; I need my site linked to their site. I have all the access codes (ftp, mustang, etc). so it should not be difficult.
3. Input products in the website. I'm an authorized reseller so I have access to all products for download. I'm willing/able to help/assist you in anyway day/night. Please put me to work, I can input product data, etc, etc. to help expedite this project.
4. Set-up and teach me the basic understandings of my database. I'm very weak in this area.
5. Lastly, to make sure the front-end and back-end are all complete.
6. At the end of the project, I will pay you $50 bonus for helping launch my site successfully.
7. I'm an easy going individual who is NOT picky but my only demand is that I'm not looking for a "shotty" job.
8. If I'm pleased with this project, I would like to hire you to get started on another similiar project asap. Looking forward to building a good working relationship.
Đã trao cho:
6 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $100 cho công việc này
It's possible with my assistance. 2 years in php/mysql is enogh to complete every detail. I will train you in database maintenance and management as you ask, that's not a problem.