Good [url removed, login to view] company would like to request for a Software Development Quote from your company to developa Pocket PC GPS Mapping Software.
1. Load Shapefiles of Road Network (line), Points of Interests (point), County/Municipal Boundary (polygon)
2. Load Raster Image (gif/jpeg) as additional background data
3. Make basic query on the 3 layers' dbf attribute file
4. Zoom-in to the selected item from the query results
5. Connect to a GPS device (NMEA) and display the user's position in a moving map display.
6. Record GPS Points (waypoints) and Export these to a csv file
7. Add user's POI with attribute information (i.e. type,description - restaurant,Mcdonald's) We need the source code to be in Pocket PC.
We will purchase the License from Franson Tools for your development work.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Pocket PC 2003
Pocket PC 2002