Clone of GetACoder - GetAFreelancer
1) We are quite simply looking for a clone of getafreelancer with the following addition / alterations:
- with an online project management and file system similar to elance and [url removed, login to view]
- fully integrated with PayPal
- “Invite Bidder” function including stored and displayed only for buyer (as it is with elance)
- the bidders can give long, long comments which basically belong into the PM section. I don’t mind it but there should be a “More” function let’s say three lines are displayed and at the end of the three lines there is the command ling “More” and then the full bidders message is shown.
- abitlity to enter formatted text and not just ongoing unformatted text entry and output as now with the script
2) Included needs to be a complete new compelling web design
- especially regarding the display and output (at the moment GetAFreelancer offers a very clustered and unstructured data display. Font size is to large and it is hard to get easy information)
- a very structured design is needed.
3) Included needs to be creating a name for the service and a logo going with the found name
4) Copy writing – all the web site content text needs to be written along with functional help texts and also with texts for the bidding programmers of how they can improve their chance of winning bids and also for buyers of how to select winning bids, write the project description etc.
5) Also included needs to be full installation of the script to a level that the service can start right away.
6) And guarantee to fix any bugs for three months after installation.
Question: Is the script multi-lingual or can it be translated easily?
This project is only for bidders who have experience with these kinds of reverse auction scripts and at best have programmed already scripts as this one.
Thanks for bidding