Brief about the affiliate/user site:
1. User can only access to the entire product list available, the user can place order from the add to cart option) and (search product through alphabets, keywords)
2. The site contains links ( in the displayed product ) which helps them give an order through "place order" form , while extracting their personal information, physician details , patient history etc.
3. While the order submits, the payment is done by the user through cheque or credit card,
4. The front page of the user site will be designed accordingly.
Basic flow of orders;
1. The orders being placed by the user will have an auto assigned doctor and pharmacy based on the best match of products in the order.
2. The order can be seen in the admin panel.
3. The Doctor and the Pharmacy receives the order and processes them accordingly.
The doctor module
The options to approve/disapprove/partially approve for orders of the patients, ( product wise)
The Pharmacy have an auto change of the status of the order after APPROVAL / DISAPPROVAL / PARTIAL APPROVAL of the doctors.
The Pharmacy can ship the Products according to the order status.
1. Orders coming from the Affiliate site that are to be directed to Pharmacy and Doctor and the admin have the authority to change the pharmacy and the doctors.
2. The classification of price in the placed orders is done as (retail price, sale price etc.)
3. Search mode with patient name, product etc.
4. XML Import and Export
5. Prescription Upload from the Affiliate Site.
6. Shipping Integration
7. CSV Order Placement.
8. The admin can add doctors and pharmacy from admin panel and assign them products..
9. Order Editing in Pop-ups (Section wise)
10. Patient History (Tracks the records of the registered patients).
11. Report Generation.
© 3 days account summary.
© Incorporating Last Month's Summary, This Month's Summary, 3- Month Summary and Yearly Summary.