• A file (.xls,.csv,.txt) with a list of search terms
• Location (options include Worldwide, United States, etc.)
• Time (requires start date and end date for custom time range)
• Category (options include All categories, Finance, etc.)
• Type (options include Web Search, Image Search, etc.)
• For each search term in the file, request the search volume for the given Location, Time, Category, and Type.
• Download the .csv file
• Aggregate all the .csv files into a single 3 column file where the columns include the search term, date, and search volume.
• The 3 column .csv file
The project is complete when I am able to run the Python script on my desktop and the output of the script “matches” (at least 95% correlated) with the output from running the search and downloading the .csv files manually.