- Ability to demonstrate integrated knowledge
- Ability to provide argument in logical and clear manner
- Convincing evidence and examples to support your argument
- Referencing, structure, language and preparation of answer
please make sure that the report shows a broad, up-to-date knowledge and take a critical approach and use a range of evidence, reasoned argument and reflection.
and also show an independent approach to problem-solving. appropriate hypotheses and use well-justified approaches to explore them, and also have good academic practice in terms citation and referencing, presentation format and clear, accurate English.
please use theories such as: (where they are appropriate to use)
- Milton Friedman’s Efficiency Perspective of Ethics
- Carroll's Pyramid of CSR
- Power/Interest Matrix
I have attached the guidelines as a file.