business marketing issues and controversies
Dự án này đã được trao cho topacademics với giá £250 GBP.Nhận tin báo giá cho dự án tương tự
Ngân sách dự án£250 - £750 GBP
Tổng đặt giá29
Mô tả dự án
• Project reports must contain no more than 8,000 words, as measured by the standard word count available on Word. Project, using the Harvard format (e.g. books, articles, reports, newspapers, web pages). This includes citing sources in the text and providing full references in the References list at the end of the Report (i.e. before the Appendices). Additional guidance on referencing can be obtained from the Library.
• Title page
• Contents page
• Introduction (n.b. this chapter is likely to include: background, problem definition, research aims, objectives and a chapter summary)
• Literature review (you may insert a more meaningful title, based on the subject matter)
• Research methods
• Results (or, if you prefer this title, ‘Findings’
• Discussion (this is where you interpret the findings/results, in relation to your question(s) and literature review)
• Conclusions and recommendations
There is no fixed allocation of words for particular sections, it is a matter of judgement, within the overall word limit. When initially allocating a word length to your chapters (and also when editing chapters at a later stage), you should take into account both the weightings given in the marking scheme and the kind of research you have undertaken (e.g. some research questions may justify slightly longer literature reviews; largely quantitative research studies may require fewer words in the Results chapter, as findings can be summarized using graphs). Appendices should be used for relevant material that cannot be inserted in the main text without disturbing the logical flow (this is normally related to evidence of the data that you collected) that are cross-referenced in the main report). Interview transcripts should be included in the Appendices; if they are very extensive, they can be presented in font 10 or 9, single spaced or on double sided pages. If you use Appendices incorrectly (e.g. if they contain parts of your main argument that you could not ‘fit’ into the main Report, or large amounts of raw evidence, such as printouts), you risk losing marks.
i will tell you the subject topic also qualatitive data must be used
must be a A+ QUALITY PIECE literature must be good from good books and journals more detailed info will be given
Được trao cho:
Các kỹ năng được yêu cầu
Muốn kiếm tiến?
- Hạn định ngân sách và khung thời gian
- Mô tả đề xuất của bạn
- Nhận thanh toán cho công việc của bạn
Thuê những Freelancer đã đặt giá trong dự án này
Bạn đang tìm việc làm?
Làm việc cho những dự án như dự án này và kiếm tiền tại nhà!Đăng ký ngay
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online