- Tình trạng Đã Đóng
- Ngân sách $30 - $250 USD
- Tổng Lượt Chào Giá 19
Mô Tả Dự Án
The major purpose of this assignment is for the student to identify, research and propose a solution to an educational policy problem and make an educated prediction of what impact it will have on the future of education in the 21st century and why.
***All research must be directly related to education and its impact on the future of learning.
Policy Options Brief: Each student will write an original, mostly factual, researched
6-page minimum (not counting the title page, bibliography or abstract page), double spaced, 12 font Policy Brief.
The student must use at least four print sources and at least one human resource (interviewee).
Citations and source recognition throughout the paper is required.
Possible topics follow. The report must be typed and contain the following essential elements:
• Title Page (One Page): Policy Report Title and Student’s Name
• Executive Summary/Abstract Page (One Page) and to be distributed to all peers.
Contains main information/ideas found in research. Provide a copy for each student in class.
• Research Paper- number pages, include citations for all information
• Bibliography – also, at bottom of Bib., include name and information about interviewee (title)
• Interview questions on separate page
Introduction and Statement of the Problem , main idea development with proper paragraphing, supporting details, integrated sources, and a conclusion
Background Information and Research Data
To include, IF APPLICABLE: historical; organizational; economic; political; societal; etc., information and data
Focus on NEW, unchartered information and research of topic
Policy Options and/or realistic Alternatives (solutions) based on research and in class discussions.
Include human resource responses to your interview questions (limit quotes!...paraphrase) throughout the paper where appropriate to content.
Recommendations and Predictions of future effects on schools.
The Powerpoint or Prezi presentation (at least 30 minutes) must include:
at least two video clips to supplement the material presented in PP
contains all main concepts presented from research – NEW information is required
propose a solution to an educational policy problem and make an educated prediction of what impact it will have on the future of education in the 21st century and why.
presentation must be thorough and comprehensive
last slide a Bibliography with at least 4 print resources and one human resource (interviewee)
Cite a resource on every slide plus the topic name
no narratives, only bullets – supplemental cards may be used by the presenter
can NOT be read from original paper
ORAL/VISUAL PRESENTATION will be graded on the following criteria;
1. Speech, stance, and overall fluidness and presentation of content considered for grade
2. Thoroughness, uniqueness of content and extended knowledge presented.
3. PowerPoint visual appeal (background, special effects, graphics, etc.)
4. The effectiveness and additional knowledge gained from the two videos
5. Overall presentation of material and creativity
6. Bibliography of resources
7. Each slide having the content name of the presentation and brief resource (author’s last name)
LINK TO SOURCE THAT HAS TO BE USED https://docs.google.com/document/d/13uABcMg-Bg243drc6RkxcdR9HxRc0MGjC51MRsq0aFA/edit#heading=[url removed, login to view]Nhận báo giá miễn phí cho dự án tương tự
Đã trao cho:
Các kỹ năng yêu cầu
Bạn muốn kiếm tiền?
- Hãy đặt mức ngân sách và khung thời gian của bạn
- Mô tả đề xuất của bạn
- Nhận thanh toán cho công việc của bạn
Thuê những Freelancer đã đặt giá trong dự án này
Bạn đang tìm việc làm?
Làm việc cho những dự án như dự án này và kiếm tiền tại nhà!Đăng ký ngay
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online