An SEO Outreach Specialist is required to research niche specific blogs and websites (or use pre-existing relationships), qualify them, email them and secure a dofollow backlink with them.
Once you have agreed on a guest post or link opportunity, we will provide you the content to be posted in our name with our photo on the website.
We want a minimum of 5 websites to submit posts to, but the more the better.
You will serve only as our assistant in communication with the websites.
- MUST have experience outreaching, and know how the process works. We will not provide you with the process or what you need to do, we just want to see the results.
We are only looking for high-quality contextual links from high quality and relevant blogs/websites.
For example: if we tell you we need a high-quality link from a guest post on an entreprenur website. You need to know how to get it whether it is emailing out or from existing relationships you may have from previous outreaching.
---> NO PBNS - if you offer or pretend to do outreach and just use PBNs please don't bother contacting us - we will not work with you.
---> No low quality or spammy websites where you can sign up/create an account and post your own article. It MUST be proper outreach (hence the title name), and emailing webmasters/editors and negotiating with them to get a FREE guest post submission.
- The link MUST be: relevant, dofollow, permanent and contextual (not just an author box or a footer link).
To apply (IMPORTANT):
1. Your bid should be your quote for the above brief, keeping in mind how much you will charge for EACH guest post position you will secure. There is a minimum of 5 sites required.
2. Advise how you will do the outreach. Must tell how you will do this!!
3. Any samples of previous links you got from outreach, include the URL and link.
4. Your cover letter should address the job requirements and not be just a copy and paste from your last proposal.
If you are good, and get us high-quality links, we would like to keep you with on-going work as our outreach specialist.