IN ORDER FOR YOUR BID TO BE CONSIDERED, WE NEED YOU TO ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS AT THE END OF THIS JOB AD.
To save our time and your time, PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF J2EE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE.
This will be an ongoing role and payment will be upon perfect completion of each monthly project milestone. No advance milestone payment only to start working on the project.
We are looking for a highly skilled and dedicated software developer to help us with integration development of an e-commerce backend system for a new startup business. We have developed many of the core features of our software and are looking into expanding these with more API integration. More details will be sent to the selected freelancer. Work will be divided into monthly milestones. Weekly working hours are flexible, can be 8.5 hours a day X 5 days, OR 7 Hours X 6 Days, OR spread evenly across 7 days if you prefer to, OR even other mutually agreed arrangement. Also will consider part-time role between 25 - 30 hours a week if you are a top developer wanting to have a second career, even though we still prefer full-time. We care more about quality and timely deliverables instead of the where and when you do the work.
Qualities that we are looking for are as follow:
A. TECHNICAL SKILL & EXPERIENCE
1. Excellent skills in Java technology, including: core Java, J2EE, Servlet/JSP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate / JPA,, JUnit, and REST API (important)
2. Excellent database design and development skills using MySQL database.
4. Experienced in working with GIT and Eclipse
5. Very good understanding of software design principles, data structures, algorithms
6. Exposure towards cloud hosting (on Amazon), Background Job Processing (Message Queue), Cache Systems (i.e., Redis / memcached) will be highly regarded and will put your application at the top consideration.
We need someone with several years of commercial experience to back all of the above skills and we also want to see your portfolio.
B. OTHER CRITERIA
1. Great desire to always learn, constantly looking for inspiration, highly motivated and dedicated.
2. Already have a strong portfolio website to showcase your work to us. We may also send you a quick Java test in order to test your skills.
3. Great project management and time management experience.
To be considered, we need you to answer the following questions:
1. Describe your experience and how it matches with the above requirements.
2. What motivated you to apply for this project? Why should we choose you?
3. How do you constantly look out for inspiration and how you keep your technical skills up to date? Give us some examples.
4. Are you able to commit at your best in working on this project in order to provide us with your highest quality work? We need someone who can dedicate his/her best time and effort to work on this project and not just giving us whatever remaining time you may have. What working hours suit you the best?
5. How do you define integrity and how you apply it in your personal and professional life?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your bid for a full-time monthly rate instead of a weekly rate. Our budget for this project is between AU$500 to AU$700 per month depending on the candidate’s background, skills, qualification, experience, and portfolio.
28 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $608 cho công việc này
Hi, I have more then 10 years of experienced in java, i did lots of work on Swing,AWT, JDBC, servlet, JSP, Spring. Kindly initiate the discussion .