I would like to visualize daily measurements like in attachment.
- Daily csv's, about 3000 rows.
- Structure of fields: Date, 4 "categorization" field, metric value. (The 4 category together is unique per file.)
Output should be one website, where user can choose any combination of above field, and the result will be a chart with the historic data. Grouping of the data is also needed by week and months.
- I am thinking of a Graphite/Grafana based solution, but you can choose free any other technology.
- Cloud based solutions shouldn't be used.
Preferred additional features:
- Detecting sudden increase/decrease, trends.
- Detecting when there is data for new combination of ID_1,2,3,4.
- Listing where previously existing data is missing on the given day.