Create a Video
- Tình trạng Đã Đóng
- Ngân sách $250 - $750 USD
- Tổng Lượt Chào Giá 41
Mô Tả Dự Án
Based on the below shared link of videos -
[url removed, login to view]
Prepare the below:
A video that differentiates 2 age groups (4-15 yrs) & (60+yrs) age group what happiness means to them.
- Text write up to add to video
1. In the occasion of World Happiness Day, we planned out a social experiment connecting with friends and families not just in Dubai, but all all over, to find out some simple answer - how different is the meaning of happiness for a person from one point of his life (the young age) to another (the old age).
2. The Young age reacted something like this to the question of happiness.
3. For the aged ones, this was their definition
4. What do we conclude out of this !
5. Result: Almost all the answers we received from both the young and the elderly hinted only one final reason for happiness - Friends, Family and gratitude.
6. No matter how old we get, our source of happiness is never going to be millions things but only a few chosen ones, most of which will revolve around the important people in our lives and how we treat others.
7. Happiness comes out of the simple things in life and from the 0's of our payslip or the size of mansions.
8. If the things that make us happy are never gonna change significantly throughout our lives, then why not work on them to when we are still backed by time and health?
Nhận báo giá miễn phí cho dự án tương tự
Bạn muốn kiếm tiền?
- Hãy đặt mức ngân sách và khung thời gian của bạn
- Mô tả đề xuất của bạn
- Nhận thanh toán cho công việc của bạn
Thuê những Freelancer đã đặt giá trong dự án này
Bạn đang tìm việc làm?
Làm việc cho những dự án như dự án này và kiếm tiền tại nhà!Đăng ký ngay
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online