Based on the below shared link of videos -
[url removed, login to view]
Prepare the below:
A video that differentiates 2 age groups (4-15 yrs) & (60+yrs) age group what happiness means to them.
- Text write up to add to video
1. In the occasion of World Happiness Day, we planned out a social experiment connecting with friends and families not just in Dubai, but all all over, to find out some simple answer - how different is the meaning of happiness for a person from one point of his life (the young age) to another (the old age).
2. The Young age reacted something like this to the question of happiness.
3. For the aged ones, this was their definition
4. What do we conclude out of this !
5. Result: Almost all the answers we received from both the young and the elderly hinted only one final reason for happiness - Friends, Family and gratitude.
6. No matter how old we get, our source of happiness is never going to be millions things but only a few chosen ones, most of which will revolve around the important people in our lives and how we treat others.
7. Happiness comes out of the simple things in life and from the 0's of our payslip or the size of mansions.
8. If the things that make us happy are never gonna change significantly throughout our lives, then why not work on them to when we are still backed by time and health?
*** THE PROJECT NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED IN 1 Days time ***
38 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $459 cho công việc này
hi i am aymen from Tunisia i am professional with adobe flash i have an experience on it so your project is an usually task for me thanks for reading my proposal
Hi , I want really to work on this project I make simple cartoon and storyboard videos and also I can create animation and video editing . Please contact me to discuss details . Thanks !