We require a Stack Web Developer to install and customise an App Store Script.
Our budget is $150 to $200 MAXIMUM for this project. We will be doing a lot more work on this website over the next 6 to 9 months. Therefore we are looking for a Freelancer to work with on a long term basis who is looking for regular work, on a monthly basis to work on this project. We need someone to start working on this project IMMEDIATELY.
We have an open source App Store Script. It is normally used by Organisations to distribute apps internally within their Company. The script has no shopping cart. We are therefore customising this Java/JSP script to sell apps publicly by adding a Wordpress Shopping Cart on the frontend. The App Store Script consist of 3 elements. It has 1) A Gateway 2) A Publisher and 3) A Storefront. The script is a fully functioning script which is ready to run from 'out of the box'.
You will NOT be building the script from scratch. You will simply be using Java, JSP, PHP, Wordpress and any other coding, programming and Web Development skills to customise the script. Server maintenance + sever management + server security skills will also be an advantage when working on this project as we will be hosting and installing the script on our Linux VPS server.
TASKS WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1. You will download and install script on our dedicated OR VPS sever. We will send you a link to the App Store script, including documentation after you bid and send us a PM.
2. You will add categories and sub categories to the store
3. You will design logo and/or header banner for store
4. You will install + configure Woocommerce shopping cart + configure PayPal
5. You will install + configure Wordpress Loyalty Points plugin
6. You will install + configure Wordpress security plugin
7. We will give you a few apps to test publishing to store, test sale via shopping cart and test installation of app after sale
PLEASE ALSO SEE DETAILED "WORK FLOW" DOCUMENT WE HAVE UPLOADED TO THIS PROJECT.
Our budget is $150 to $200 MAXIMUM for this project and we need the project completed within 5 days.
Please remember THIS IS LONG TERM PROJECT and is suitable for a Web Developer looking for for regular projects on a weekly or monthly basis.
Please leave PM if interested