1. Creation of a Power-point presentation. It is do with a site (location) in Australia that you’d like to take your students to, for a visit as a teacher of HASS (Humanities and social science).
2. The site needs to be relevant to the syllabus of HASS.
3. The length of the presentation has to be the equivalent of 1000 words.
4. You also need to come up with a separate script (a word file) for the presenter of the powerpoint so that the presenter can do a voice over, as the presenter shows the slides. This is so cuz the presenter is not gonna present before a class. Instead the presentation will be submitted digitally.
5. More details are given in the attached picture.
6. However, you need to give me the name of the “site” for the power-point presentation and write a paragraph about its relevance to the HASS syllabus and why you have chosen it. Cuz the “site” needs to be approved by the tutor even before the presentation gets completed. However, we will work with the assumption that your choice of “site” is good enough to be approved so that you can keep working on the presentation.
7. I shall give you more details about the presentation as soon as I can find them.