Need to be done in 24 hours.
1500words - 2000 words
problem identification, critical thinking, research and writing, as well as their understanding of their chosen topic
essay question: (choose one)
1. How does "global" politics differ from "international" politics?
2. in what ways is the international dimension of politics still important?
3. to what extend have non-state actors come to rival states and national governments on the world stage?
4. does interdependence always lead to cooperation and peace, or can it generate conflict?
5. which definition of globalisation is most persuasive, and why?
6. has the impact and significance of globalisation been exaggerated?
7. what are the key differences between mainstream and critical approaches to global politics?
8. over what do realist and liberal theorists disagree?
9. to what extend has global power become more diffuse and intangible in recent years?
10. why has there been growing interest in the notion of "human" security?
11. does the idea of "global" justice make sense?
Essay will be assessed on the following criteria:
presentation of argument,
analysis of issues
tips on referencing :
Real Clear World Politics: [login to view URL] (collates articles, opinion & analysis on current issues in global politics)
Lowy Institute for International Policy: [login to view URL] (international relations and foreign policy from an Australian perspective)
Được trao cho:
12 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $104 cho công việc này
Hi, you can consider this project completed as per your requirements. I can really meet your expectations and willing to work on it whole heartedly. Kindly have a look at PMB. Thanks
Hi, thanks for posting a project. I have read all the details carefully, and I am ready to work with you. Further detail and samples are in your inbox.