For an organization that you know well (e.g., the organization, where you are currently employed or for which you worked in the past), using the relevant concepts, theories and models introduced in the module, describe one person who could be called a leader and analyse how effective this person’s leadership is and why it is effective.
Further Guidance for the Student
The purpose of the assignment is to help the student to
internalise the concepts and
develop the ability to critically apply them in practice
The assignment should
1. begin with a brief introduction outlining the aims and the structure of the assignment;
2. provide an informative overview of the organisation, including the relevant characteristics such as industry, location, size, and age;
3. identify the person who is a member of this organization and, in your opinion, could be called a leader and explain what makes this person a leader;
4. analyse whether this person’s leadership is effective and why it is effective, using appropriate theories/models of leadership (it might be advisable to focus on contingency theories of leadership);
5. conclude with a summary of key points and implications.
The paper should
1. be word word-processed, double-spaced throughout, in point 12 size font, left justified, with standard margins (at least 2.5 cm on all sides), with all pages consecutively numbered;
2. be formally structured, i.e. divided into sections (and, if necessary, subsections) with meaningful headings;
3. include the list of references, documenting all the sources used in the preparation of the assignment.
Referencing should strictly adhere to the Harvard referencing system. All sources, directly or indirectly used for completing the assignment (including Internet sources and the organisation’s internal documents), should be clearly identified and appropriately referenced in the main text and in the list of references. Any unacknowledged or insufficiently acknowledged use of sources will be qualified as plagiarism and will be subject to the appropriate penalties.
Word limit is 3500 words. The students are not allowed to submit the paper that deviates from the word limit by more than 10% (ether above or below the word limit).
8 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình £82 cho công việc này
Hi, It will be a great pleasure for me to work with you with your [url removed, login to view] check [url removed, login to view] you for your consideration.
Hello, I am masters in business economics.I have been teaching students in university of Hertfordshire. I am quite interested in taking up this work. Thanks, Shuchi