Explain the border as socio-cultural construction. What is it, what does it mean, how does Sanchez explain it. What are the differences between the how the border is seen at the turn of the 20th century and how is the border seen at the turn of the 21st century.
Understanding the Social Construction of the International Border at the turn of Two Centuries
A "reflective essay" demonstrates the synthesis of information gained in the course or some aspect of what you learned in it. Don't be alarmed by the language. "Reflection" is another word for thinking, and a reflective essay is one that collects your thoughts on a subject -- writing the essay is just a way of thinking back on what you learned.
1. Make sure that you meet the min. of words for the essay.
2. Make sure that you do the proper citations in the essay.
3. Make sure the APA format is correct.
4. Make sure that you have at least 5 sources for your essay.
5. Be articulate and clear in your essay, follow the 5 paragraph model.
MUST USE BOOK for CITATIONS: George J. Sanchez, Becoming Mexican American: Ethnicity, Culture, and Identity in Chicano Los Angeles, 1900-1945, Oxford University Press, 1993
6 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $95 cho công việc này
hi..am an experienced writer in academic writing.I have what it takes to be considered in your work..please try me since I have wide experience in academic writing and delivering within the given time. thank you