The Local Tongue Studio is seeking an Account Manager to lead our key client account and push forward the boundaries of content marketing.
The Local Tongue Studio is a content agency powered by the world’s best food, drink and travel creatives. We help hospitality and tourism brands grow, engage and influence audiences through storytelling.
The Account Manager brings value to our clients, is solutions-driven and represents the studio’s ambitions on a day-to-day basis. It is imperative that you are well organised and skilled at building strong relationship internally and externally.
You are working to deliver content marketing including world class digital content in service of our clients all while driving forward the success of the studio.
This is an exciting time for appointment that will give you the opportunity to grow your role and build a team.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Collaborates on work stream(s) through all stages of the client relationship to drive seamless workflow.
• Daily contact with clients keeping them abreast of all activity across the account.
• Seeks opportunities to strengthen the client relationship continuously.
• Ensures what’s being created reinforces the strategy required to solve our client’s business challenges.
• Demonstrates strong ownership of the brand and keeping the focus on the brand’s success and retention.
• Advocates for teamwork, collaboration and open communication.
• Can help provide clarity in direction for cross-functional teams and can balance expectations of internal and external stakeholders.
• Comfort in managing client demand versus budget.
• Understands the capabilities of The Local Tongue Studio and how its global network can contribute to client success and retention.
• Helps to identify and pursue new revenue opportunities within the client relationship.
The ideal candidate:
• Self-motivated, ambitious and meticulously organised.
• Enthusiastic, approachable, energetic and imaginative.
• A communicator, in person and writing - excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Calm under pressure but fiery about delivering best in class work.
• Logical thinker who is always solutions orientated.
• Can operate with some degree of independence but knows when to reply on own judgement and when to seek advice from other team members.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Culturally savvy and interested in all aspects of food, drink and travel.
• Relevant experience in account management and client services is necessary.
• Proven project management experience is necessary.
• Experience in content creation, public relations or journalism in the food and drink space is preferred.
• Previous experience working in an agency environment desired.
Time: 3 days a week, equating to 25 hours per week. The days and hours are flexible within reason. There will be some weeks where particular days will be preferred or needed, but the hours can be completed flexibly over the week.
Type of Role: Contractor with initial 3-month contract. The candidate must have their own ABN and the ability to invoice The Local Tongue Studio.
Location: Flexible to applicants who reside in Australia. There will be occasional travel required in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, but for the most part work will be done remotely.
Renumeration: Commensurate with experience.
17 freelancer chào giá trung bình $22/giờ cho công việc này
am vijay with 20 yrs experience in account management / enagagement management / program management /project management can able to handle task effectively Kindly let me know scope of work
Dear sir/madam, I am offering my services on short notice. Relevant Skills and Experience Please consider me and give me a chance to impress you by my quality services. Thank You
i am 26 year old candidate having excellent skills in account management. I am BBA qualified with 3.68 cgpa. i guarantee i can do best for you if you appoint me.