I am looking for a simple program to manage the accounts as per the below criteria.
1. AN INVESTOR INVESTED KD. 10,000 FOR OUR EXISTING BUSINESS.
2. THE AMOUNT WILL BE UTILIZED TO PURCHASE MATERIALS.
3. THE PURCHASED ITEMS FROM THIS AMOUNT WILL CODED SEPARATELY.
4. ONCE THE ITEMS PURCHASED UNDER THIS AMOUNT IS SOLD, THE INVESTOR WILL RECEIVE 25% OF THE NET PROFIT.
6. THE PROFIT AND THE CAPITAL RETURN (COST OF THE MATERIAL SOLD + PROFIT) WILL BE UTILIZED AGAIN TO PURCHASE OTHER MATERIALS.
SO, HIS CAPITAL WILL INCREASE EVERY TIME WE SOLD AN ITEM UNDER THIS PURCHASE.
THE PROFIT WILL BE DISTRIBUTED ONCE IN A MONTH/YEAR.
I am looking for a simple MS Access (or any other application) program to manage the account as per the above criteria. We can have a separate code for each item we purchased against this category.
A sample excel file is attached for your easy reference.
Được trao cho:
I can make that in Excel itself. The forms required will be coded in VBA and the report for a particular investor will appear in separate sheet. Message me for details.