Are you an ambitious dynamic individual who can't wait to see the results of your hard work? Bored of your regular coding job and after something a little more exciting? A job where every day is different, and you are always learning new skills? So if you're already itching to get ahead in this world, apply your analytical & technical skills to real-world financial data and to learn how the financial markets truly work, then there’s no better place than starting off as a quantitative financial analyst with us.
We’re a tech-savvy and entrepreneurial group. Our team is agile, focused and engaged. Quantitative Financial Analysts are both the front line and backbone of our revenue. We use cutting-edge technology to create tactical investment ideas, and engage high- powered intellect to execute. We thrive under the pressure of building a company on an exponential growth path. We’re here to support you and mentor you as you grow. You’ll benefit from being part of a tight knit, high performing team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with experience in MATLAB, SQL and Excel who wants to learn and grow while making a positive impact on our business every day.
Our goal is to keep the team nimble, innovative, and focused on results. Ideas will be solicited from you, and tested by everyone in the company. Interested in joining our team?
Here’s what we’re looking for:
1. Familiar with MATLAB, SQL and Excel
2. Demonstrated analytical experience: statistics and or econometric
3. A burning desire to continuously learn new technical and analytical skills despite your already-stellar abilities
4. A willingness to think outside-the-box to generate trading ideas
5. Must be available to work a good portion of your day during Singapore business hours, ideally from the morning
6. Must ideally be able to make VOIP calls, e.g. Skype
7. Knowledge and experience in accounting would be a bonus
8. Knowledge of Python or VBA would also be a bonus
This position will start part-time, but could go up to full-time.1
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
How many years’ experience do you have in the following?
3. Microsoft Excel
4. Financial markets
5. Programming Skills