We are The Viteri Group, a family of companies that offer a wide range of services and products worldwide. Our superpower comes from our team that consists of highly qualified professionals and experts but the quality comes from being efficient, consistent, and simple.
We are expanding our team and we are looking for an experienced, detail-oriented, and multitasking Senior Accountant who will report to the Accounting Manager.
• BA/BSC in Accounting, Finance or Economics or Master’s degree and professional certification (AAT, ACCA, AIA)
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting
• Operational knowledge of VAT and other corporate taxation matters
• Working knowledge and understanding of international financial/capital markets and financial instruments
• Experience working with Profis, Ago Zucchetti, TeamSystem, Xero, Tally, Sage50 Cloud, Wave, Soho books, SAP
• In-depth knowledge of IFRS and European GAAP
• Familiarity with financial accounting statements
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
• Proficient Microsoft package (especially excel - formulas and Pivot Table)
• Expert in Google Suites
• Ability to review and reconcile independently
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
• Knowledge in SaaS revenue recognition is a plus
• Punctual behavior for work
• Professionalism and organizational skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Fast and reliable internet connection
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Having a positive attitude to accept new work challenges
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Preparing, presenting and signing the annual accounts in accordance with the Financial Regulation
• Assist with tax audits and tax returns
• Calculation of monthly withholding Tax
• Preparation of Tax return
• Creates queries and reports on Payroll data
• Reviewing Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable (AR & AP Management)
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Organizing the closure of the accounts involving all in-house financial assistants
• Proper implementation of payments, collection of revenue and recovery of amounts established as being receivable
• Checking and responding to emails on daily basis to get updated on the work
• Being consistent, accurate, and great in minimizing errors
• Acting as a policy expert, keeping knowledge of trends and developments up-to-date, developing and implementing internal policies, systems, procedures and guidelines;
Thank you for taking the time to take a look at this Job Posting,
The Viteri Group is looking forward to your application!
17 freelancer chào giá trung bình $43/giờ cho công việc này
Hi There, I have the required experience and qualifications for this project/work. I am U.S CPA with several years experience as an accountant in multinational firm and BIG 4 office.
Hi, I had been working as an auditor in one of big four accounting firms for more than 8 years and currently I am pursuing my master degree in Accounting. I believe I meet your requirements.
Hi I'm dedicated professionals as per below experience:- Accounts, VAT, Income Tax, GST, Accounts payable, SAP Hana, Ariba PO, Quick book and balance sheet adjustment.