Hi I am looking for a virtual assistant to replace one that has decided to pursue a different career (on their terms). I am a financial advisor based in Queensland in Australia with a small business looking after around 50 ongoing service clients and many more insurance clients. While we are a small business we do keep busy and provide a high level of service to our clients.
I am looking for somebody who is intelligent speaks near-perfect English perhaps from the Philippines or Vietnam etc. Experience in Australian financial services is an advantage, but not essential. An accountant might be a good fit for the role.
Typical jobs include:
• keeping me accountable to my calendar and scheduling time for me to complete tasks (being the boss of me essentially)
• Writing meeting file notes
• Writing blog posts for websites
• Composing email newsletters to clients
• Using complex software to create financial advice documents
• Insurance research and quoting using tools
• Investment product comparisons
• Updating wording in advice document templates
• Calling product providers for information
• Recording all interactions for a complete client file (tells a story about why we did what we recommended)
• Using Monday as project management tool
• Social media posts
• Following advice production process
• Asking questions when unsure what something means or what needs to be done
• Implementing investment and insurance recommendations and following and updating until completed
• Management skills are important to keeping tasks on track
• Answer phone calls when I am in meetings
Basically, lots of complex admin tasks, don’t expect you to know everything right away, happy to train but you need to be able to learn and want to advance.
Info about financial advice in Australia
[login to view URL]
Looking for 30-40 hours per week, 9 am -5 pm in my GMT+10 time zone. You will need to have a decent computer and internet connection, webcam, I can supply software and logins via Lastpass.