A fast-growing Real Estate company based in Philadelphia is looking for more team members. We are a very fast-paced and energetic group of individuals; consisted of very diverse cultural and educational backgrounds - we are looking for teammates who will work with us for a long period of time (like forever!!).
**Starting Salary: The first week as an internship $50 (with $20 in escrow) + second week $80 (another $20 in escrow) or negotiable salary based on your task performance and we go weekly or bi-weekly basis at your convenience. We will continue with the escrow payments to ensure your commitment to work. Thereafter, we will discuss your work payment in accordance with your expectation.
1. Sending DocuSign for CC authorization form and following up for ids of guests from different platforms (OTAs) such as Airbnb, [login to view URL] , VRBO, etc.
2. Opening up new claim cases for any damages or loss of items to the OTAs. This includes preparing evidence with photos, original item receipt or online profile of them as well as invoices to submit for any maintenance work done.
3. Weekly refund of Damage Deposits has to be processed after inspecting the videos sent by Housekeeping.
4. Providing Realtime support to Housekeeping crew and constantly guiding them to ensure least Guest Complaints. (If you speak Spanish, that's a plus, but not required)
5. Sending Cleaning Schedules to Housekeepers as well as constant coordination with them in order to ensure Cleanings are completed on time.
6. Reviewing Cleaning Videos sent by Housekeepers and accessing any Damage or any extra requirement in the unit and reporting it to the Management.
7. Maintaining maximum availability (via cell phone) on Airbnb messenger, Various Watsapp groups of Business and the guest communication number
8. Assist with any administrative work given by the team and reporting member.
9. Recruitment, price Negotiation and Coordination with Handymen as well as other Contractors/Daily Wage Workers for any property related repair or maintenance project.
Generally includes all assisting tasks given by the marketing director of the team. You will be dealing a lot with OTAs such as Airbnb, [login to view URL] , Agoda, Expedia, etc.
Main tasks include:
(1) Drafting and reviewing of different adverts/listings online
(2) Having and Learning basic knowledge of each platform prior to working
(3) Advanced knowledge in MS Excel is a definite plus.
- Keeps the log of every video and movement recordings of each property
- Reports of incidents and coordinate proper action plans per alerts
<Construction and Real Estate Management>
- ONLY for those who have construction or real estate background or experiences, please.
- Please contact separately about the responsibilities.
**We are looking for someone who we can work for a long time. If you are going to be short term, this may not be the right job for you. We are a team of multinational members with different background, please make sure you understand working with various cultural backgrounds and we will also respect you as well. Your time availability should be somehow fitting with Eastern Standard Time.
****If you are interested in this project, please respond via message with your resume/CV and the position you are interested in. We will shortly schedule a phone interview with you. I'm sorry but I will have to skip anyone who does not provide a resume or CV. Thank you!
The Spaciouz Team
37 freelancer chào giá trung bình$429 cho công việc này
Hi there, I have read and understood your project requirements. I will be able to work with you. Please leave a message so that we can discuss more over the chat. Thanks
I'm a qualified Quantity Surveyor with 15 year practical experience. Would like to be a part of the team to share my knowledge and gain some from other team members