You can stop searching as you’ve found a job of your dream!
Responsible. Collaborative. Constant. It is all about our team and you can become a part of it. We are a fast-growing company with several opportunities for career advancement. Neosight Inc. is leading the future by specializing in performance marketing through innovative and enhanced approaches for tangible growth.
N - new vision
E - effective tools
O - orientation based on the global market
S - solutions for better performance
I - increasing sales
G - generate ideas
H - human targeting
T - turn-key decisions
Remote Head of Sales has the primary role of leading the sales department, develops sales strategies for our client’s products, that are promoted by the telemarketing team.
What we offer you:
- Favourable business environment;
- Opportunities for career growth;
- Competitive salary + bonuses;
- Remote work;
- Flexible schedule;
- Positive and respectful team;
- Multiple benefits plan to suit your needs;
- Suitable communication through messengers and corporate task tracker.
- Part-time position.
Apply now if you:
-Are fluent English Speaker;
-Have more than 1 year of experience in this position;
-Posses work experience with CRM systems;
-Have Experience in active sales;
-Have Experience in hiring a sales team;
-Posses experience in developing materials;
-Understand the key points of digital marketing (traffic sources, promotional materials, features of product promotion);
-Understand the key points of the Call Center;
What about the sales strategy? What is it for? Functions of a sales strategy are:
- highlighting a unique selling proposition (USP) based on the client’s information
- Highlighting “market pain points and the main advantages of promoted products;
- Determining the positioning of the products and their main target audiences;
- Building sales funnels (1st call, 1st email, 2nd call, etc.);
- Developing demo-presentation and other materials (e.g. email templates);
We’re on the road to success! Follow us!
Other Functional Responsibilities:
* Sales team management;
* Selection, adaptation, and training of sales managers;
* Searches and customer acquisitions;
* Preparing reports
* Maintenance, support and development of the customer base;
* Daily monitoring of managers' performance,
* Monitoring the sales process and product funnels,
* Monitoring and decision making in communication with customers (Unclear explanation of a responsibility)
* Communication with customers and solving customer issues
* Communication scripts development for managers;
* Analysing and reporting the results for the period
* Product sales strategy development,
* Development of a knowledge base for managers,
* Providing feedback on products based on communication with customers;
Let’s build and maintain global team together!
If you have any questions or need assistance with your application, please contact us.