We are a vacation rental management company standing strong since 2017! Sister companies with Real Estate investing and development companies, located in Philadelphia, PA.
We are specifically looking for:
(1) one EST night shift reservation/marketing assistant IMMEDIATELY
(1) one project-based or part-time assistant for reservation/marketing.
[Roles and Responsibilities]
1. Sending Reminders, Check-in information as well as Welcome messages to Future and Current Guests staying at our properties (Content shall be provided. It's just a Copy and Paste work).
2. Updating the channel manager on a daily basis for all future and same-day reservations.
3. Responding to New Inquiries with an intent to convert them into a successful booking.
4. Background verification of guests on confirmed bookings prior to sending the check-in instructions.
5. Collecting all additional payments like the extra guest fee or Pet fee prior to the Guest's check-in.
6. Ensuring First call resolution for existing guest complaints as well as troubleshooting incident-based reports with the guests.
7. Coordination with guests in case of delay in check-out by the guest without prior information.
8. Drafting duplicate listings of the existing adverts as well as screen scrapping Occupancy, Weekend, and Weekday rates of other properties within the competition zip codes of our inventory. (This is a copy and paste work from various OTA platforms).
9. Opening Insurance claims and various other disputes related to cancellations and payments with OTA platforms.
10. Sending updates about Guest checkouts to the Housekeeping department via Watsapp as well as constant coordination with them in order to ensure Cleanings are completed before the next Guest’s arrival.
11. Opening tickets with the operations team for any repairs or scheduled maintenance.
12. Daily Handover of pending tasks and any other necessary information to the next shift that logs in after your shift.
1. Able to write and speak fluent English. Spanish is a BIG PLUS.
2. Shall be well-versed with intermediate knowledge of MS- Excel
3. Able to maintain availability on the computer for at least 8 hours daily during EST time Zone (8 PM to 4 AM) with possible one week off every week (Wednesday can be a fixed off)
4. With a technological mind frame.
5. Should be living in a place which has 100% (or close to 100%) internet and electric reliability.
6. Would be able to prioritize and organize tasks as well as manage multiple responsibilities at once.
[How to Apply]
1. Generic proposal will be immediately denied. Please upload a genuine, could be short, proposal of why you need to be considered to get this work.
2. If you can message me with your CV/Resume, that would really be nice.
3. Once we review your resume, we will send you Google forms to fill out to get to know you and your writing skills based on real responses from our guests.
4. We will schedule a phone interview session!
5. Let's work together!